Jun 27, 2011

Time to go back to Burkina!

Yes, soon I will be back in Burkina. This month I had my mammogram. The first one since they found the cancer. It was a scary thing to have done, but I praise the Lord that all was OK and this time and I received the paper from the radiologist saying that all was fine, NO cancer found.  I never saw a paper like that last July because they found cancer.  What a difference a year makes!

Lord willing, the next time I write to you on this blog sight, I will be in my home in Burkina Faso, West Africa. I love my country and loved living here in the USA, but it is time to go back to Africa and get to work at the clinic, to live and work with my dearest friend Jetty, to enjoy her good gourmet cooking again, to be with African friends, and to serve my Lord there with them: yes, it is time to move on and get busy doing what I do in Africa and not just talking about what I do. Thank you Lord for allowing me the privilege of going back to Africa: ‘To God be the glory, great things He has done!’  Peggy Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment